9/17/08

What's in Umma's Handbag?

I grabbed this Meme from Mommawannabe... I thought this kind of neat to take a peek somehow of what's in your bag.

Here are the rules.

Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)
1.. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents
3. Be brave and 'splain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves
5. Answer these questions:

Describe the contents of your handbag.
What's the most important thing in your handbag?
What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
Is there anything illegal in your handbag?

Started by Mimi, Queen of Memes who thinks up brilliant memes. :)


To answer the meme questions:
What's the most important thing in your handbag?
Of course, my wallet, my iPhone and my Car keys
What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
Sometimes baby's diaper :) need to be prepared if we're out with my 8 mo old baby
What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
I think the sanitizer bottle - I need to rub my hands with it everytime before eating
Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Of course.. Nothing!! I dont need it
Describe the contents of your handbag.
Wallet
iPhone + Stylus Pen
another phone (I hv 2 phones for my roaming # use only)
Car Keys
iPOD
Blush On
Compact Powder
LipGloss
Sun Glass
Hand Cream
Sanitizer
Pen
I want to see what the following bloggers have in their handbags/ purse/ wallet :
Cecile,Mummy Gwen, Ideal Pink Rose, GLES , KittyKat

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi your blog is well constructed

Visit mine too

blog1 and blog2

me said...

hmm...showing what's inside my bag would be the second most embarrassing moment in my lihe..harharhar..but heck who cares..will do this one tomorrow..have to take a photo of my stuff first..

Mom Knows Everything said...

I LOVE your purse!!!

Unknown said...

Jey nice spacey bag,love it!Of course you can grab the meme. Thanks for asking.

Great blog by the way,can we xlinks? Let me know.

Cheers!

Mummy Gwen said...

U r really a hip and stylish mommy. Wow..u have 2 cellphones??

There's nothing much in my handbag actually..haha...Anyway, will do the tag soon. :P

Nita said...

Hi Umma, thanks for your nice comment about my baby. I guess it depends on the baby though. My dear son started sitting up by himself when he was 8 1/2 months, then by 9 months he started crawling. Right now, he started to walk a few steps...I guess it won't be long now and he'll be walking in no time!

Cheers,
Nita

kikai said...

OMG! we have the same wallet!! hehehe XD i soo adore my wallet.. :-)can i grab this too? I also wanted to post the stuff i carry.. although there's nothing much.. :-) im so jealous of ur iphone. God, i wanted an iphone badly (cant afford it)

PS: please change the settings on who can comment on ur page. good thing I have a blogger account. But what about those who haven't.

Gina lee said...

Yeah, love your purse!!same with me I have two cellphone for my roaming.

Bombchell said...

wow such a lovely bag!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi! thanks for droppin my site and leaving a comment!

glad i could help you in changing ur settings :-)

its better now :-)

^^hugs :-)

Mimi Lenox said...

Love it, love it, love it....My job is only to serve (and embarrass, occasionally). GREAT job on the meme. You most certainly will not have to go to the dungeon now.

Have a great weekend!
Mimi

Shey said...

cute iphone.. sparkly hehe
i like your bag too.. i love chanel! hehe

Cecile said...

have a nice evening and see you tomorrow :-)

Anonymous said...

Hii,

Nice to visit your blog.

Cheers