This Old Wives’ Tales: Factual or Folktale?
G ray hair can multiply rapidly, so it’s spontaneous if there's an instance you encounter one grey hair, you begin detecting them over your entire head, as though they’ve proliferated the whole night. Tweezing a grey hair will not triggered to grow more white hair for the reason that hair follicles can only make single strand of hair, no more no less.
But the fact is, plucking can actually make you lose more hair, since hair follicle is susceptible to damage or can be totally ruined because of pulling or yanking your hair. It’s all right to pluck the irregular white hair yet if your hair is becoming thinner or gradually receding, coloring your hair might be your best option.
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (178)
- ► 2010 (283)
- IceBloc - Hip-Hop Grew up to be the Essence of Coo...
- Ready to Buy Gold?
- What Kind Of Home Security System Do You Need?
- Blogger Buddy Award
- SeaWorld's Manta Roller Opens May 22
- Get Help to Reduce your Debt
- Stainless Steel Fireplace Accessories
- If You Pluck a Gray Hair, Two More Will Grow Back ...
- Plan Ahead for your Alaska Travel and Adventure
- Repair Your Credit Fast
- Giant Camel Spider (Arachnid Solifugae)
- Online Tickets For All Budgets
- The Pregnant Belly Cake
- Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals & Condos
- Acobay - A Unique Social Network
- I Changed my Layout once Again
- Kawaii Blog Award
- Learn to Save Money with Prepaid Credit Card
- Dancing Shoes that Suit Your LifeStyle
- ▼ April (19)
Posted by Umma