Apparently, white nose syndrome, a symptom found in bats is valued around $1.9 million taxpayer dollars.
At this point where most of us are cadging to make ends meet, businesses are weakening while jobs are being lost - Congress supports and approved 1.9 million dollars of taxpayer money to be used in treating White Nose Syndrome in Bats.
I would empathize if the white-nose syndrome is something that vexed the population, and triggered health crisis. We can't even get H1N1 "swine flu" aligned, and at the present time we are concerned about bats?
We understand that bats need to remain healthy is significant to each of us. Bats eat insects that kill our harvests, and bats eat a huge part of the mosquito inhabitants. These two realities represent three things for the human race: we have better crops, we aren't as irritated with mosquitoes as we would be if no bats ate them, and West Nile Virus would be lessen or reduce.
What exactly is a white-nose syndrome? These information gathered from Gather.com, white nose syndrome is a fungus that breeds on the nose of bats. The fungus bothers the bats, ceasing their hibernation routine that causes numerous bats to become too feeble to pursuit the amount of insects to keep them stay alive. Across the Northeast, bats are being decimated by white-nose syndrome.
Initially, I wasn't too fond of $1.9 million taxpayer dollars being distributed to eliminate a fungus on the end of a bat's nose. Maybe seeing that hundreds of people every single day goes to bed empty-bellied, can't get sufficient health care, I constantly incline to believe that it's best for us to consume our tax dollars at home on ways that can create advantage to our society.
Eliminating white-nose syndrome will benefit our society. Granted that bats can be frightening and spooky, they perform a pivotal task in the eco-system. Can you visualize trying to camp in the course of summer with a plague of mosquitoes disturbing your tent? At that instant, you'd wish there was a bat or two around to eat on those irksome insects and bugs.
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (178)
- ► 2010 (283)
- Modern Furniture Stores Online
- Dish TV Deals - Affordable DirectTV Package
- Car Reviews Available Online
- Toys R Us Black Friday
- Satellite TV Providers
- Childrens Eco Friendly Toys
- Teaching Education / Teaching Programs for Medical...
- Casino Party Rentals - Your All in One Needs for ...
- Network Inventory Software
- Home Security Sytem You can Rely on
- Happy 28th Birthday to a Beloved Friend, Niko
- Address Plaques and Address Signs
- Online Printable Coupons
- Internet Stock Trading / Forex Online Trading
- Stadium Tickets and Stadium Seats Available Online...
- Hotels in Myrtle Beach / Myrtle Beach Condo Rental...
- Cushioned Running Shoes
- Crowd Control Barriers and Velvet Ropes
- Local Business Listings / Local Search
- Hotels in Myrtle Beach
- Charla Nash Pictures after Attack
- Carrie Prejean Sextape Watch - Carrie Prejean Vide...
- DC Sniper Executed / John Allen Muhammad
- Language Translation Service
- Eric Wrinkles Death Row
- Wall Mounted Spice Rack at JK Adams
- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Hotels
- Sammy Sosa Bleached Skin Picture
- Prejean Sextape / Carrie Prejean Sextape
- Somaya Reece Twitter / Somayareece
- Travel to Argentina- Tours in Argentina
- Super Cheap Flights for your Dream Vacation
- Anya Marina Whatever You Like
- Satellite Internet Providers in Australia
- Sploshing Parties
- Carrie Prejean Sex Tape Triggered Settlement
- Copper Cookware in Low Price Guarantee
- White Nose Syndrome in Bats
- Credit Counseling / Debt Consolidation that really...
- Understanding Dementia and Dementia Symptoms
- Nicolas Cage is Broke
- Gold Coins / Gold Bullion for Investment
- Boston Real Estate - Finding Boston Luxury Real Es...
- Myrtle Beach Resorts - Myrtle Beach Attractions
- Local Search - Finding local yellowpages in your A...
- Brian Grant on Parkinson's Disease
- Digital Video Camcorders - Mini DV Camcorders
- Brandon Spikes Eye Gouging Video
- ▼ November (48)
Posted by Umma
Labels: Arts and Entertainment