7/10/11

Container Planting 101

I've been planting simple flowers in my garden for years now. Sometimes they thrive and at other times they end up drying up and dying not that long after I've planted them. Well, I thought that it was the time I venture into another part of gardening and try out some container planting for myself. I've heard that sometimes container planting can be a little bit harder than planting in the garden. I'm really going to give it a try though.

I went online to try and find some information on the easiest way to be successful at it and while I was doing that I ran across the website MobileBroadband4G.com. Once I read through it some I decided to change over my home internet service to the company.

I think that so far my adventures into DIY container planting are working out pretty well. But I guess that I'll have to see if the plants grow like I'm hoping that they do. If not, I can just stick to gardening out in my yard instead.

Guest post written by Amy Brent

No comments: