11/10/11

I love DVR

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

Now that we have two kids, I never get to watch what I want to watch on TV during the day. If the TV is on, it is usually on Sesame Street or Yo Gabba Gabba or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. The instant that I attempt to begin one of my shows, my son begs me to turn on one of the shows he likes. I was so glad when we got satellite TV from Direct.tv and I was able to put all of my shows on DVR.

Now I usually spend my kids’ nap times and bedtime catching up on all of my shows. However, lately I have been so exhausted at night that as soon as I get the kids to bed I end up going to sleep too. Our DVR has been getting pretty full. My husband promised me that on Saturday I can have an entire day to do whatever I want to do. I plan on taking time to clear up some space on the DVR and I’m pretty excited that my kids will not be interrupting me.

1 comment:

imriz2 said...

guess, u have pretty good movies on record. i missed watching "adult" movies, since i get to watched too many cartoons with the kids:)