T he Mother's Day is over and we still have the season of "we" time because I cant get off my hands in playing my new toy, Wii.. this is actually my Mother's day gift from hubby. For many of us however the "we" is probably meant as Wii. I enjoyed playing tennis that leaves me to interact with a virtual surroundings thru a TV screen.
Actually, I've been wondering how the Nintendo Wii came up with its now famous toy, as I did my research.. Nintendo took that name Wii (for Wireless Interaction) because they believed, it is more easier to remember by every individual regardless where they came from or what native tongue they speak.
So even my YL could utter the words Wii at his tender age, it is indeed a clever idea in choosing that name,isnt it?
So Im hoping that once I started playing the Wii, my long quest in losing weight could give me some inspiration in seeing results. Dont wonder why I wanted to lose weight, I guess it is my obsession to maintain a healthy body and feel good about myself.
It draws curiosity where Mom is in the equation. I just got hooked for technology—couldn’t live without it. Let’s be " Wii " (read as we) this year.
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (178)
- ► 2010 (283)
- Retirement Homes Database in Canada
- Experience the Chicago Style Hotdog
- Enjoy your Vacation with Manta Ride at SeaWorld
- The Unstable Situation of US Malls
- Fashion Trends in Women's Clothing
- Angels and Demons Movie
- DIRECT TV Business Packages and Services
- Zimmer Durom Cup Hip Implant Lawyers
- My Summer Bedroom Project
- Improving your Home Security and Protection
- Japanese Pancake : Okonomiyaki
- Dog Lovers Gift Ideas
- My Perfect Yellow Sandal
- Dress to Impress Clothes
- Kate Gosselin's Hair
- Medical Alert System to your Elderly Relatives
- Happy Memorial Day!
- Fine Art Lamps and Lightings
- Now I know Who my Real Friends Are...
- The Convenient, Cheap Movie Online Rental
- Quick Start to Keep you Healthy
- Pet Online Medication
- Do your Nails Turned Yellowish?
- A Luxury Watch for our Anniversary
- The Difference Before and After Marriage
- Get your Locker Solutions
- Be True to Yourself
- Win 10 Grand With Charter On Demand
- The Tallest Bridge in the World : Millau Viaduct, ...
- Get the Ultra Fast Internet Speed from Charter
- Would You Pick Your Sweetheart Again?
- Credit Cards Ratings and Reviews
- Respect the Elders
- Our Ultimate Summer Vacation Plan at Kissimmee
- Why Older Men are Attracted to Younger Women
- Spice up your Exercise: Go Ride a Bike
- Braid your Way to Exciting Hair Style
- Top Online Stock Trading
- Hot in the Hive: White Nail Polish
- North Myrtle Beach Vacation Rental
- How to Reduce Blemishes on your Face
- Planning the Ultimate Myrtle Beach Golf Vacation
- Who Do You Think Will be the Next American Idol?
- Favorite Vacation Moments at Mrytle
- One Sinful Chocolate Cake
- Spend less on Prescription Medicines
- My Wii Obsession
- Significant Progress in Advancing Cyro Cell
- Michelle Obama fresh Look
- Toys your Baby and Toddler will Love
- Happy Mother's Day to all Mommies
- Get more Tips in Choosing a WebHost
- Laughter is Good for the Soul
- Where do you Score your Perfect Summer Dress?
- Over The Top Award
- There's no Substitute for a Good Dog
- Comprehensive Source for Car Reviews and Tips
- Join the Charter Cable Free Gift Card Sweepstakes
- PMS and Acupuncture
- Cyro-Cell: Perfect Gift for Moms-to-be on Mother’s...
- Outdoor Garden Decor Ideas
- My Love Affair with Shoes
- Wide Selection of Certified Diamonds Engagement Ri...
- ▼ May (63)
Posted by Umma