9/22/10

Lady Gaga Vouge Japan Cover

Lady Gaga Vouge Japan cover
Hah?.. that was my first impression when I saw this lady gaga photo being featured in Japan Vogue magazine. Lady Gaga is known for her eccentric fashion statement that made her more famous and pique the curiosity of the public aside from being a hit-maker.

Personally, I cannot even come up my viewpoint on this picture, given that I am incapable of determining what sort of concept this picture is trying to portray to the readers. For some, this particular photo shoot can be a creative statement trying to tell something out of this world.

Anyway, I guess I still have to wait for some other pictures to be out from this issue to be able to comprehend completely the concept as a whole. But how about you guys, any thoughts concerning this "Lady Gaga Naked Truth" photo?


No comments: