9/14/10

Rogar Wine Opener - a Great Gift Idea for Christmas

Rogar Wine Opener
Christmas is fast approaching and some people are getting ready to celebrate the holiday by doing their checklist as early as September. I guess one perfect idea for somebody who loves drinking wine or perhaps opens the wine on the table is the Rogar wine openers.

Actually, this would certainly make a fantastic hostess present at the same time, which means that most of you who will be going to another person's house for just a dinner during the holiday seasons, remember this!

This Rogar Estate Wine Opener is a wonderful device. I don't know about you, but I personally don't like utilizing a traditional cork screw to open a bottle of wine. Usually, for some reason, I will spoil it and end up having the cork inside the wine bottle. Which means certainly not neat. I have been using one of them for a long time, and I think it’s really great. In just a few seconds, the cork is out of the bottle devoid of hassle with zero muss.

It has a lever action metal gear mechanism for dependable, steady wine bottle opening, which is very convenient and easy to use that removes a cork within just a few seconds.
So have I persuaded you that this can be a fantastic kitchen gift idea? Obviously, few people who have purchased these Rogar Corkscrews have been 100% pleased with it. However, as I've mentioned earlier, I like my own.


No comments: