11/15/10

Happy Birthday Mommy Clangz of Kizuna

Mommy Clangz is one of the lady bloggers whom I am fond of. I like her down to earth personality with no qualms that readily complements her striking persona. I seldom post personal greetings on my blog but this is a rare opportunity to greet one of the sweetest Mommy I have ever known.

To you Mommy Clangz, Happy Birthday and I am so grateful that HE permitted us to bump against each other, though we still yet to meet in person. Nevertheless, in my heart, I already presumed that you are as soft as cotton and sweet like a candy. For sure, we'll be going to have a fun time drinking together :) KAMPEI {Cheers!}

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Birthday pala ni clang waaa. i forgot. Happy birthday clang. hope you will have all your dreams come true.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Happy Birthday Clang. May you have many more blessed and abundant birthdays to come. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Clarissa said...

aww...Thank you so much for the birthday post,Mommy Umma!I'm so blessed to have known you here.Kahit paminsan-minsan lang ang balitaan,nandito pa rin tayo.Sana pagdating ng araw,tomaan tayo ha^_^kampai!

Unknown said...

how nice to know that friendship blooms even on the worldwide web.
such sweet thoughts.