11/18/10

Sweet, with just the Right Amount of Tart

I've never really had all that much of a sweet tooth before. I'm not sure why. People think that I'm some kind of freak because of it, but I've managed to live my life and still be okay with it. But i like things that are a little bit sour and tart instead, which means that there are some desserts that I really do like.

My mom emailed asking what I could contribute to the Thanksgiving dinner this year. Most of the time I just bring yeast rolls or something else I can buy at the grocery store but I decided to make something myself. When I was looking for some kind of dessert that I would like, I saw the site ClearwireInternet.com and decided to switch over my internet service to it after reading through all of it.

I found a recipe for lemon pie that I think that will be really good. I haven't really had any experience cooking any kind of pie. We'll see how this goes. I'm buying a pre-made pie crust so at least I have that going for the pie.


Guest post written by Dave Rogers

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, a lemon pie will not be as sweet as other pies. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.