3/9/11

Post Apocalyptic Books with some Drama

Guest post written by Robby Hilson

Normally I really like romance books like Nicholas Sparks, but for Christmas 2009 my brother in law gave me this really dark post-apocalyptic book called The Road. Normally he give me the worst gifts ever, like stuff that I would never in a million years get for myself, but this time he really hit a jackpot except I just didn't know it.

Since then I've been reading a whole lot of books like that. I use my WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE all the time to keep up with books in that genre that are coming out soon.

It's really too bad that Cormac McCarthy didn't come out with any more post apocalyptic books like the road because his simple writing style really worked with that topic. But there are plenty of other writers in that market to take care of that gap. I also really like to read Kurt Vonnegut books, which are a little more dystopian than post apocalyptic but I like his books for a lot of the same reasons.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

maayo pa ni diri ay sge lang ug guest post, ayy i miss last year gp na nagbaha sa, karon talagsa ra gyud

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

dumaan lang sa iyo..